Not original to the 1855 building, these windows are believed to have been made Cincinnati. Each window is dedicated to a former priest or parishioner.
Close-up of the base of each of the eastern windows.
These windows are believed to be original to the 1855 building. They stand proudly at the front of the church building on 118 Walnut Street. They are on hinges and were made to be opened.
Geneva (Jaye) Dennis is a former art teacher at Harrison County High School and is a member of Advent. In 1980 she organized a group of wood carvers for a project to create the stations of the cross. The group included Chris Darnell, Pat Darnell, Rusty Lake, Amanda Dennis, Troy Williams, Jimmy Edwards, Robert Hinkle, Larry Williamson, Kitty Belden (wife of Fr. Belden, priest), David Belden and Linda Downing.